- Tripadvisor Reviews
- Birders ParadiseWakkerstroom is World Renown for its endemic Grassland birds and hosts 4 bird hides for fantastic viewing!
- WetlandWetland and bird hides within Walking distance
- Reading areaLots of games, puzzles and books for Guests
- Guest LoungeComfortable Lounge with wood burning fireplace, and games and puzzles nook
- Room 1 Twin beds en-suite in the 1906 house
- Room 2 Double bed with en-suite within the 1906 house
One of the few well-kept (forgotten) villages in the country!
For Fantastic Food, Luxury Accommodation and Old Fashioned Hospitality Join us at DeKotzenhof – Wakkerstroom!
Our Guest house sleep 5 couples in luxury en-suite rooms, beautifully decorated in a modern old world style. Delicious breakfasts are included in the price.
Centrally situated on the main tar road in historical Wakkerstroom, Mpumalanga one can park behind the Guest House walls and walk to the village, shops and wetland.
A characterful 20 Seater restaurant on site serves delicious set 3 course meals. Fantastic for get-togethers, private functions and birding groups.
With a small farm-stall/deli on site with home-made meals, braai meat/venison,free-range chicken, chutneys, rusks, baked goods, jams, cheeses and home baked breads - you can get all your supplies for travelling further or taking home.
• Perfect stopover From Kruger to the Cape, JHB to Mkuze or Mozambique, Bloemfontein to Swaziland, Durban to Kruger
• Wedding Venue Romantic Destination with a few venues to choose from
• Birding Destination Grassland endemics, wetland, bird hides, local guides or self-drive
• Outdoor Enthusiast Mountain walks, Mountain bike, Horse ride, Rare wildflowers & butterflies, Fly Fish, Hunting
• Photographic Delight Scenery – green in summer and gold in winter, spectacular sunsets & storm clouds, bird hides, dams, historical buildings
• Historical Village Near traditional Battlefields. With history of Ghandi, the Anglo-Boer War , the Staffordshire's, Blockhouses, Bushman paintings, Rock shelters, Historical cemetery & Buildings
Others: We accept EFT or Zapper payments
- Evaluations of DeKotzenhof:
29 times viewed 541 times listed 1 times contacted